Wednesday, August 6

Apologies.

Marlins-7 by you.

Sorry it's been a while since I last posted something. Every blogger gets into a period where they know their blog is actually for their own entertainment and that no one really reads it anyways. But that didn't happen to me because I have a tracker and can see that people all over the world read this. The reason it's been so long since I let you guys know what is going on with my life is because I have been so busy being important and traveling around the world.

This month I went to Miami on an important business/vacation trip. I held important meetings and talked to important people all the while looking and being important. Sometimes I forget the past when I was a regular person like you. I forget what it's like to use the bathroom like a normal person. You may be wondering what it's like to use the bathroom as an important person. In fact, you probably are...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's it like? The bathroom part, I mean.