Friday, April 10

Attention Deficit.

Nike Boots-55 by you.Nike Boots-62 by you. />Nike Boots-43 by you.

"The Attention Deficit Era has now begun."

As the words came from Wale's mouth, the Richmond crowd erupted. Dropping names such as Kid Cudi and Mickey Factz, one could really envision the great future of hip-hop.

Last night I was lurking for the Wale show at the National in Richmond, VA when I felt such an emotion during the set that is indescribable. So on that note, I won't describe it. Just know that when Wale's crew and I rushed center stage with the crowd screaming, the feeling was rich.

It was a good show, despite the long wait for Wale, with Richmond locals EarthTone opening up for the big man himself. Props to Jon Q and the rest of the guys for helping me out tons. I lost a hoodie, but the experience was worth it.

I'll have an exclusive video of the show up soon, but in the meantime check out the rest of the pictures at theworsteyes.

1 comment:

kriscorpus said...

hey i was at this show