Tuesday, April 6

Wilco Show.

Wilco-14 by theworsteyes.

The other night Wilco came to The National here in Richmond and performed a full show all by themselves. Tickets were sold out 18 minutes after the show but I got a call that morning and managed to take some photos. I read somewhere that the doors opened at 8 so I arrived at 8. Unfortunately, I misread. Doors opened at seven and I arrived just in time to miss the first three songs and my ability to get up close to the band.

Wilco-11 by theworsteyes.

I managed to get some decent shots with my 85mm from the crowd. Despite spotting my middle aged professors lower their heads to light a blunt during the performances, the show was quite enjoyable. Packed to the rafters but enjoyable.
Wilco-2 by theworsteyes.


Check out more photos over at theworsteyes.

No comments: