Thursday, June 19

Who Am I? Who Are They?


I've been getying a few emails recently asking a few questions along the lines of, "Duy, who are you?Why do you have a blog? And why am I reading it? Are you an important person? How can I acquire your curly red hair?" 

Well the answer to these questions lie within my blog itself. So read them to find out... But seriously to clear a few things up, my name is Duey and I am currently a student at VCU located in the capital of Virginia. My SSN is 153-41-2633. I have a blog because I am an important person. Why are you reading this? I don't know.

You should be checking out much more interesting blogs, such as my only two friends in the whole blogging community. Mark who maintains a blog about bikes and art. And James who blogs about... well I'm not quite sure yet. But he likes caps lock, embedding, and also naked people. Ahh, don't we all feel finally connected now? The circle is complete.

Oh yeah! NEW GIRL TALK! FEED THE ANIMALS

Acoustics: Minus the Bear - I Lost All My Money At the Cock Fights

No comments: