Tuesday, December 16

Home Sweet Home.

-2 by you.
-1 by you.

After about 4 years or something, Playstation Home is finally out to the public. It's kind of like The Sims x Habbo Hotel x Wii's Miis x Radiohead - Creep. First thing I do of course is make a hot chick to virtually scam on horny 14 year olds. I go to the theatre and watch the Twilight trailer and then Hayley Williams singing and junk. DUH. Anyways, this dude comes up and starts preaching about Christianity and the end of the world. I live in Richmond, I'm used to it. But in a video game? After his little schpeal, he stops. Says 'whatsup' to some other dude and leaves. Cool right?

-3 by you.-4 by you.-5 by you.-6 by you.-7 by you.

So after all that, I take a stroll in the Central Plaza and am followed by some dudes. One of them ensures me he's no pedophile, just wants to say hi. Well who says I'm in the range of of a child? Anyways, one thing leads to another and next thing you know I'm doing the nasty to him in the middle of a park. Then I transform myself into Pancho the Homeless Construction Worker Giant guy and he gets the message. But then when I transform into Renae Reid, he runs away. I chase! He flees to his house. Then turns off his Playstation. How do I know this? Because he added me as a friend along with a billion other dudes thinking I'm a hot babe playing video games.

Home is okay I guess. It's free. And if you are living alone on a mountain with just a PS3 and an internet connection this might help. You can't do much so unless you want to pay cash money for a house and furniture and clothes. $5 for an oceanfront mansion isn't that bad. Especially with the economy the way it is. But since I have better things to buy, (D90 D90 D90) I find myself just messing with people, starting running man trains, and punching people in the face.

-8 by you.-9 by you.-10 by you.-11 by you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds just like SecondLife.
No, really.
This IS SecondLife.

Anonymous said...

lololol