Monday, March 9

Talk of the Town.


Well here it is. I officially got my hands on the new camera yesterday, well I guess two days ago since it's 1 AM. I've taken a few shots with it and the big display makes the pictures look a lot better. With the autofocus motor, I can now work with my lenses better. I've taken two old ones from a film camera lying around the house so now I have a 20-70mm as well as a 70-200mm. But of course, there is video. My brother took the family out to dinner to celebrate his new job and probably to show off his new car. I took this opportunity to shoot some video. Above is the end result. Edited quickly in iMovie, I'm happy with the results. You can watch it in HD here.

Here are some pictures from that day.

Last Shots-1-3 by you.Last Shots-2-2 by you. />Last Shots-3-2 by you. />Last Shots-4-2 by you. />

No comments: