Tuesday, March 17

Watching Watchmen.


Who watches Watchmen? Well I did. But I didn't enjoy it that's for sure. And before you say anything to me, no I did not read the book. But why should I have to read the book to enjoy the movie? Why can't I go to the theatre, sit and watch a good movie? I'm not saying the movie was horrible. I guess it was kind of entertaining. Things looked cool. I saw boobs. Heck, I even saw dick. More dick than boobs. But I'm not complaining about that. My cinema friend said the cinematography was amazing. I thought it was just too textbook. And maybe it was just too textbook because it the shots came directly from the panels in the comic. When it comes down to it, if you take away what Watchmen has in its graphics, you end up with a three hour long movie with no name superheroes and no name actors that give no name performances. Story was okay, I guess...

No comments: