Monday, March 31

Anothermore?

Now I am starting to really feel like John Mayer. Not in the sense of feeling talented, rich, or tall, but more in the sense of having the urge to write another entry about Paramore. I just watched their new music video for That's What You Get and enjoyed it very much. You can see it here. One of the songs I liked more on the record. It was one of those home video-esque type videos with a little love story thing on the side that could have just ended on the cutting room floor. The band seems to be going back to how they used to be before they hit it big in this video. Their appearance was one of the things that had irked me last time I wrote about them. I enjoy the modest plaid shirt Jeremy, the hoodie-tee combo Zac, the humble, short haired Josh, and of course the vibrant, beautiful Hayley Williams in anything. I mean just look at that close-up. It'll be my wallpaper for the next few days. 

Acoustics: Boys Noize - Wu-Tang (Battery Pt. 2)
Optics: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
References:paramore.net

No comments: