Thursday, March 13

Rainbow In Your Hand.



I thought this was kind of cool. A 36 page flip-book with the same picture of Roy G. Biv. I bet it's glossy. One of those things you can set atop your Swedish coffee table in your hardwood floored apartment in SoHo just waiting for someone to ask you where you got it from. It was created by Masashi Kawamura; and if you don't know who that is, consider yourself untrendy. He's only the most noted up and coming artist in Japan. Maybe, maybe not. I'm not sure really. I'd link you but his website is in Japanese. But I'll do it anyways in this word. Snake. One of these books will run you back $10. But if you ask me, who doesn't want a rainbow in their hands? I'd get it for five bucks max though.

Acoustics: Feist - The Limit To Your Love

References: utrecht.jp

No comments: