Wednesday, October 1

I Hate Boxes.

Eggbert-1 by you.

Well first off, I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words, no matter how vacuous and "facebookly" mundane their "happy birthdays" were. Also big thanks for all of the gifts I received, no matter how materialistic and stupid they made me. And of course biggest thanks to my friends real, unimaginary friends who almost know who I really am. Who can decipher most of what I say. I remember how good it was to be six years old, to have a birthday party. It was all about you. You didn't care about anything that day. Young, dumb, stupid. The world could end and you wouldn't care. The ignorance is what I miss. Though life right now has taught me not to be ignorant. Which is just, but sometimes I wish I could just be blind to some things. I wish I could be blind to how some people are. I wish I could not be so objective to see them. I wish I could see past their "D.R.E.A.M." attitude. Plenty of people turn out fine. I wish I wasn't so picky. Maybe I just read too much and live too little. Maybe I just wish too much and act too little. Cash rules everything around me. Cream get the money...

No comments: