Friday, October 10

uTunes.

It's Fall 2008 and there are some albums that I'm highly anticipating that should be coming out within the next six months. Some may be more of a surprise than others.




First off is the next album by As Cities Burn. They are about three weeks away from finishing the album and I just can't wait. T.J. is still gone so expect more of what you heard with Come Now Sleep. Progressive rock stuff whatever genre at its finest. No joke. I didn't feel like I had to mention Christian. But I just did.



Next is the album in the making of Alison Sudol, better known as A Fine Frenzy. Classic piano pop from a beautiful redhead. This isn't any Sara Bareilles stuff, though I love her too, Alison's music comes with..."thrusting emotion?" It's good, whatever. Check check check the cadence yo.




Next is Mew. They're about to release something right? Their last album came out in 2005! Good thing I wasn't with them since their birth or else I'd be in some serious withdrawal. I still need to get their debut album. Anyways, this TBA album with 15 tracks in consideration should be out...eventually.

Finally, there's E-603. According to his myspace a few months ago, "NEW ALBUM OUT JULY!" According to his myspace in July, "NEW ALBUM OUT AUGUST!" According to his myspace now, "NEW ALBUM OUT SOON!" When will it all end?! That's the thing with mashup technicians, more music comes out they gotsta mash up.

I guess EASTER EGG will have to do for now. He sent me a link to his new album just now, check itzz.

Jackin' For Beats Download

Also, D.C. Kingston. New Song, "Number Six" on his myspace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easter Egg sent me that too, but on Last.fm.